2019인천송도국제마라톤대회 자주 하는 질문들을 한 곳에 모아두었습니다.
A:Full, Half Marathon & 10K : 35,000 KRW, 5K : 25,000 KRW
A:Application for refund is only available until the date specified below. In case of cancellation, the amount after deducting remittance charge will be refunded (Account transfer 5%, Credit Card 10%) back to you. After the refund deadline, any cancellation or refund becomes unavailable without any exception.
- ① Refund deadline: September 5. 2018(Wednesday)
- ② How : Apply for refunds either by Email (email@example.com) or fax (032-861-3209)
- ③ Date of refund: All refund payments will be made by September 11. 2018(Tuesday). Our staff members will inform you individually.
- ④ When withdrawing marathon application, please leave your personal and bank details (name, D.O.B, phone number, bank name, account holder, account number etc.)
Q:Traffic control and escort vehicles for dropouts
- After the time limit, you must follow instructions of event personnel to board escort vehicles.
- Full - Limit time: 5hour Half - Limit time: 2hour and 30minutes 10km - Limit time: 1hour and 30minutes 5km - Limit time: 1hour
Q:Timing Chip and bib number
A:We will send timing chip and bib number to masters by express delivery system. All the participants should wear the bib number on their chest during the race. The bib number must not be changed or removed during the race. If it is changed or impaired, the runner can be disqualified. The chip should be returned immediately after the race.
- INCHEON NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - (Songdo-dong) 119 Academy-ro Yeonsu-gu, Incheon Republic of Korea
Q:Changing Room and Depository
A:Changing room and depository will be set near the main stage, but participants are encouraged to keep their valuables with them.
- ① Athletes arriving at a station after it has closed automatically lose the right to continue running and must follow the instructions of the officials.
- ② During the race, if a participant experiences difficulty in running or if any unexpected problem arises, he/she shall contact the nearest available attendant or official of the Organizing Committee and follow their instructions.
- ③ An athlete shall immediately stop running if ordered to do so by an attending medical official or by the referee, and follow their instructions.
- ④ For your safety and health, please refrain from overrunning yourself.
- Refreshment stand for the official refreshment will be set on the right hand side of the course at 5Km intervals after the first 5km. In addition, Banana and chocolate pie will be provided.
Q:For further information
- 684-1, Hagik-dong, Nam-gu, Incheon, Republic of South Korea TEL: 82-32-872-9000 FAX: 82-32-861-3209 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org www.songdorun.com